Sunday, May 24, 2009

Louisville, Ky

Last week my parents, sisters (Hawni, Harmonie, Rebecca) and myself all went to my nephew Kai's boot camp graduation at Fort Knox in Kentucky. While we were there we had the chance to do so many fun things.We went to the horse races at Church Hill Downs.

Went on a ghost tour of Louisville (that was pretty dumb except for all the giggling we did)
We went to Glass Works which is where they do glass blowing. We didn't get any pictures of that so I put this Picture of me and Becca being "blown" by the wind.
We were able to spend one whole day with Kai after his graduation (which of coarse I cried ). We are all so proud of him. He is our oldest Nephew (I was 11 when he was born) and so he is very special to us all because we all spent a lot of one on one time with him when he was little.

We also went to the Louisville Slugger Factory/museum. In this pic we are all holding the actual bat of a famous baseball player (Micky Mantel etc.) This was such a great trip.

1 comment:

WRYUN said...

Dude, I can't believe how freakin big Kai is!!! Wow, time flies. You girlies look great!! Looks like you had a great time!!!