Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our First Post




THIS IS A TEST. I have had this blog set up for a few months but have never done anything with it. My friend Jill told me to put some stuff on here, so here it goes. I have never done a blog before, so this is all new to me. I am going to try to put some of my favorite pictures of my kids up lets hope this works or I might just give up now. The first pic is of Oakleigh eating pringles on my parents gazebo. She is now 10 but is 2 in the pictures. I love this picture of her. The second pic is of Noah lovingly holding a kitten. LOL. He was also 2 in this photo but is now 8. And the last pic is of Izabelle on her 1st birthday (now age 5). She still had her red hair then. Yipee! I think I did it.

3 comments:

WRYUN said...

Yay!!! you figured it out!!! You can choose which sides the pictures go on, etc, and then I always put the text under by hitting enter a million times, but that's probably my OCD kicking in ;)When we do pictures, we have our camera set to the biggest size, which is 8x10, so the pics are nice and big when you click on them...just a few tips!

Emily said...

Welcome to the blogging community! I think it's such a fun way to keep up with everyone. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten, they're all so cute! I look forward to more updates from you guys, hope you enjoy the last few days of summer!

The Stones said...

Yay!!! you figured it out!!! As Jill just said in the last comment. You are now the biggest dork I know other then Jill. P.S Jill is mine and stay away.
Rebecca Your loving sister(: