Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The First Day of School






Yesterday was the First Day of School. Oakleigh is now in the 5th grade and would not let me take any good pictures of her.Oakleigh's schedule is still pretty much the same. She has A & B days, just like a high school student, P.E., Math, English and History one day. Then Music, Spanish, Science and Art the next day.
Noah is now in 3rd grade. His schedule is not quite as hard as Oakleigh's he has the same classes, but stays with the same teacher for three or four of his major classes and then switches for the rest. Oakleigh was not that lucky in 3rd grade, she is in what I like to call the Guinea pig class where they see if it works on them and if it doesn't they switch it, Oakleigh had the A-B schedule in 3rd. When Noah walked into his new class room yesterday a group of girls started shouting in excitement that Noah was in there class. It was pretty funny. When I was at the school later that day I found Noah in the lunch room with a group of girls around him. ( See picture above) I guess he his still a ladies man.
Izabelle started Kindergarten, she was so excited. She wanted to be in the P.M., so she could sleep in. She is such a cutie in that uniform.

1 comment:

WRYUN said...

Oh, I kind of miss those days. I remember standing in my parents front yard in my new school clothes getting pictures taken. They look pretty cute in their uniforms.