Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our New Armada





While Alex was gone with the girls this last weekend, he told me to go buy us a new car. And that is what I did. We had been looking for the perfect car for months and months and I finally found it. We decided months ago we wanted a Nissan Armada LE because it has 8 seats, so we can space the kids out, a big engine that can tow easily and they just look cool. I really wanted the navigation system because it includes the backup camera which has made the transition to a bigger car very easy. I got everything I wanted on my long list ( leather, power lift gate, AUX for my ipod, one handed fold up seats and tons of space) except a dvd player (weird huh it has the nav but not the dvd) but I really want the dvd system to have the screens in the head rests so all the kids have their own screens so it wasn't that big of a deal that we didn't get it. I have been procrastinating getting a new car because I didn't want to have a car payment and I have just loved my Grand Cherokee but it was time and the jeep is 10 years old. Alex got his truck a couple years ago (that is what the canoe is sitting on behind the Armada) but I haven't had a new car for a long time so this is pretty darn exciting to me. And now when my sister comes to town we can all go together places in the same car and that is super sweet.

1 comment:

WRYUN said...

haa haa i got to ride in it before alex or becca!!