Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Daddy Daughter River Trip






Every summer the men on my side of the family go on a father son trip. The last two they have gone on a canoe trip down the Green River. The girls always stay at home with me and Noah goes with Alex. The girls kept asking their dad to take them on a Daddy Daughter trip so he took them on their own trip down the green this last weekend. They drove down to Moab on Friday night and spent the night at Aunt Becca's House. They got up early the next morning and had Uncle Bill drop them off on the river.They were on the river for the next three days. I think they make some pretty cute river rats with their long sleeve shirts, life jackets, and keens. Alex said they had a lot of fun except the first night it rained pretty hard. And when they got home I had a nice new car for them.

1 comment:

WRYUN said...

Aww, cute! Finally a new post..I didn't know it was just them, I thought it was your whole fam again. weren't you worried?