Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fallen Officer Memorial






Today Izabelle and I went with Becca, Bridger, Maverick, and My Mom to go watch Bill stand in the place of a fallen officer at the state capital. It was really neat. Becca and I were able to meet Gov. Huntsmen and he talked to Izabelle for quite awhile about how kindergarten was going. He also mentioned how much he loved my nephew's name Maverick. We then meet Sheriff Winder of the Salt Lake County Sheriff Department, who will hopefully be Bill's boss soon if the rest of his interviews go well. Then they will be able to move back to Salt Lake.

6 comments:

WRYUN said...

WAHOO! Go Brother/Governor/Smiley Huntsman!

WRYUN said...

HA! I posted before jill!
-ry

WRYUN said...

I think someone has a crush on gov. Huntsman...(Liz) That looks like it was pretty cool. I hope Becca and Bill get their booties up here, think of all the fun and sneakiness we could have..

WRYUN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WRYUN said...

Really, I have nothing to say about all this nonsense.

Colby and Emily said...

Hey Liz!
Hurst just told me you have a blog- how exciting, now we can keep up with each other's lives!
I cannot believe you have a fifth grader!!! Your kids are so adorable!
Emily (Larsen)