Monday, June 15, 2009

First week of summer
















I love summer! I love having the kids home and love doing fun things with them. We had a super busy first week of summer.
Last Monday we went to the zoo, It rained but was still alot of fun.
Tuesday Belle had her first Piano lesson.
Wednesday we went to Lagoon . It rained that day too but not to bad. Alex had the camera that day so I didn't get any pics. Izabelle is such a dare devil. I've never seen a kid so little love roller coasters like her. She loved the wicked. I personal think it is wickedly freaky.
Thursday we actually were able to just stay at home.
Friday My Little sister and her family came from Moab to celebrate her son Maverick's 4th Birthday.
Saturday We went to Bluffdale Days for a parade, where Izabelle was hit in the eye with a flying piece of candy, and big blow up slides. Not a bad first week of summer.
The second/third week of summer will be even better. San Diego here we come!










2 comments:

Cristy said...

So much fun, so little time eh??
Glad to see you all enjoying the summer, even with all the wet weather.

Colby and Emily said...

Wow, sounds busy and fun!!! I love Izabelle's freckles!