Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kindergarten Picnic

Izabelle and Hailey





Izabelle and her friend Alexxana








Today was the Kindergarten Picnic at our school. Ms. Hansen ( Izabelle's teacher) never does anything half way.

They played games, cleaned desks, did a talent show and had one of the best spreads of food at a school function I have ever seen. The last pic is of me and some of the other Moms who religiously volunteer at the school. That is one of the great things about volunteering on a weekly bases is that I have made a lot of friends too. I love and am blessed that my husband has always worked hard (sometimes working two jobs and going to school) so I was always able to stay at home and be there for all of our kids major and minor events. He Rocks!

2 comments:

Cristy said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Sounds fun to me!

Allyson said...

so i'm leaving you a comment now!
He was laid off from the monte carlo. He is now working at the polo towers wich is a time share resort place. If you guys ever need a place to stay he can get you guys a room there for cheap.
Jill doesn't ALWAYS leave a comment so don't let her rip ya!