Saturday, October 25, 2008

Birthday Presents


Have I ever said how Awesome my darling husband is? He is the best. My Husband always can not wait for my birthday befor he gives me my present. And this year was no different. He gave me a laptop a couple of weeks ago. Which is the coolest. But this year so I would get something on my actual birthday he got me a gift card to Aldo so I could buy the over priced riding boots I wanted from there. Which I love. Alex also came from awesome parents they gave me an American express giftcard so I could buy whatever I want. I wanted a pair of skinny jeans do wear with my new boots,so I bought a pair of bebe jeans I practicaly stole.(Normally 168 I got them for 79 now that is AWESOME!)

2 comments:

WRYUN said...

way sweet!! Can't wait to see those boots and jeans in action!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Liz! Looks like you got some good stuff to celebrate the big 3-0. And dang it, I always forget about free Coldstone on my Birthday! ;)