Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Puppies are Here





As most of you know we have a male and female cairne terrier. We got our female Lyndie first. We decided we wanted to breed her so we then got our male, we named Oliver. This morning when I woke up ,to my daughter Oakleigh asking me where Lyndie was, we started to look for Lyndie. We went down stairs and found her and Oliver on our couch. When I started to scold them for being on the couch and told them to get off Lyndie did not obay,which was odd, I went closer and saw that she had four little puppies.(and blood all over the couch)We were so excited we woke everyone up, including my parents next door,to come see the puppies. While we were trying to get Lyndie sitchuated some place other than the couch.She became very quite and out came flying (No Joke) another puppy that Alex some how caught right in his hand. So as of right now we are the proud owners of seven Cairne Terriers.

1 comment:

WRYUN said...

Aww, what a happy little canine family!! Looks like you guys hit the jackpot. Share the wealth when you become rich and famous for selling off her children.....