Friday, October 24, 2008

Free Birthday Lunch


My friend Jill and I have the same birthday (which is tomorrow so this is my last day of being in my 20's). We decided to work this to our advantage, so we both signed up for a free birthday meal from Noodles & Company. Then we also signed up for free ice cream from Cold Stone. We went together yesterday and got our free meal. When we were ordering the guy was trying to flatter us by telling us to have a great 21st birthday. Of coarse I had to have him guess my age. He guessed 26 so I was happy. (Jill forgot to ask him to guess her age)We then went to Cold Stone for our Free ice cream. What could be better than lunch with a friend? A FREE ONE!

2 comments:

WRYUN said...

Yay!! will you e-mail me all the pics? I had so much fun. Good food and good friend, what more could you ask for?

WRYUN said...

... AND ...
What could be better than a FREE lunch with a friend?

A FREE lunch with a FREE friend!

Happy b-day Liz ...
Friend tax start up again in November.

That's right! I pimp my wife out to those who don't have friends! SO WHAT?! It beats spaghetti factory ... which i still work at.

-Ry